If you are looking for a program that offers community reentry resources to help you or a loved one, we can help. The Rock Found is one part of a network of partners that make up Colorado’s most successful community reentry programs. By working closely together we are able to support our members with help finding work, housing, and other essential supports. And our combined efforts help to strengthen the local community by reducing the recidivism rate in the state we call home. Continue reading to learn more about how community resources help people recently released from incarceration get their life back. Or visit our website directly for a thorough look at who we are at The Rock Found.
Prisoners, felons, convicts, ex-offenders, criminals, and other incarcerated individuals are all human beings. Unfortunately, modern society often looks down on many of these same people. Once labeled with one of those titles, it can be increasingly difficult to find gainful employment. Similarly, finding housing for felons or ex-convicts is another battle that often feels daunting or even impossible. And the temptation to fall back into the same dangerous patterns that led to trouble in the first place never completely goes away.
Mercy, grace, and unconditional love are more than just words. Each of these principles is also an action that has the power to change lives and, with God’s help, make miracles happen. The Rock Found believes in using our own faith to help do just that. We incorporate faith-based teachings founded on these exact principles into all of our services. And, together with our partners, we witness these miracles happen daily in the lives of each one of our members.
Community Reentry Resources
- Peer to peer mentoring program that creates accountability and supportive friendships.
- Help finding gainful employment and job placement with supporting local businesses that hire individuals recently released from incarceration.
- Job training that introduces members to skilled trades for work in the restaurant, service, furniture, and woodworking industries.
- Transitional housing services for parolees, ex-offenders, felons, ex-convicts, etc.
- Support groups and therapy programs (ex. Moral Reconation Therapy or MRT)
- Close collaboration with other reentry programs to maximize reach, success, and funding for available reentry services.
The Rock Found is a faith-based non-profit 501(c)(3) located in Greeley, CO. We partner with LCCL and receive additional funding from WAGEES, two similar reintegration programs also focused on reducing recidivism with successful reentry resources. Our founders also run Raised in a Barn and CSK’s Grill, two local Greeley businesses that give our members great work opportunities.
Our goal is to make a difference, however big or small, every day. If you are ready to put the past behind you and begin living the life you’ve always wanted, let us help. Stay up to date with our latest news to find out how you can help by reading our Blog. To speak with a team member about our services or program, call 970-352-9571 or Contact Us.