It can often be difficult for individuals recently released from incarceration to reintegrate into their communities. Without resources and help for prisoners after release, these individuals can, unfortunately, fall through the cracks of society. In our great state of Colorado, this is no different. Community reentry programs and services are proven to reduce the recidivism rate of recently released individuals; all while strengthening their lives and the lives of those around them.
The Rock Found is one such community reentry programs that offer help for prisoners after release located in Colorado. At The Rock Found, we provide a wide variety of programs, services, and resources for assisting recently released individuals based around a faith-centered approach. Unfortunately, modern society often looks down upon those who have served their time and wish to truly change their lives. Here at The Rock Found, we practice and apply love, patience, and mercy in all our services.
Available Community Reentry Resources
It takes a wide variety of support and resources to ensure a low recidivism rate in any community. The Rock Found provides these resources and programs working closely with the local community to create a special opportunity and help for recently released prisoners. These resources include:
- Assistance finding meaningful and fulfilling employment and job placement while strengthening and supporting nearby local businesses.
- Transitional housing resources and services to ensure recently released individuals have a place to stay away from the streets.
- Mentoring programs with peer to peer support that will inspire true accountability and meaningful friendships.
- A fulfilling faith-based program that practices the love, mercy, and kindness of God in every aspect.
- Therapy programs and support groups such as Moral Reconation Therapy or MRT
- Available job training help for prisoners after release that connects them with skilled trades and employment in local businesses and industries including woodworking, carpentry, service, and restaurant
- A close collaboration and coordination with other reentry programs and services to ensure funding, success, and reach in reducing the local Colorado recidivism rate.
We are a non-profit, faith-based 501(c)(3) based in Greeley, Colorado. Our founders run the CSK’s Grill and Raised in a Barn furniture store, two local businesses providing our members with excellent employment opportunities. The Rock Found also partners with the LCCL and receives additional support and funding from WAGEES, two similar and successful reintegration programs. This network of resources, funding, and support help to ensure a reduced recidivism rate and to change lives for the better with God’s love.
Here at The Rock Found, our purpose is to make a real difference, no matter how great or small in lives every single day. We strive with our faith to help members put the past behind them and begin living moral, fulfilling and dynamic lives.