Our mission is to reduce recidivism through helping men and women returning from prison to the community lead productive lives through job skills training, employment, education, housing and programs with a strong emphasis on support and accountability.
Our vision is to prove that “no one is disposable” through bringing hope to the hopeless and promoting community safety and “no more victims”.
The Rock Found has been organized to operate exclusively for charitable purposes by helping clients:
- Transitional housing program with a strong emphasis on support and accountability.
- Addiction recovery programs that emphasize spiritual principles.
- Job skills training and employment preparation.
- Assistance in developing healthy relationship skills.
- GED assistance available.